Click the button above to purchase online. To purchase over the phone, or for any questions, call the Box Office at 416.538.0988.
If online box office doesn’t load properly, please update your browser. Due to PCI compliance for online payment processing, some older browsers will not load the page properly.
Box Office Contact & Hours
Plus evenings and weekends during performances
All tickets are available for pick-up at the theatre two-hours before the performance.
Please note that latecomers will not be admitted and The Theatre Centre is not able to offer refunds.
The Theatre Centre does not post trigger warnings for any of our shows.
If you are concerned about the content of the work, please call the box office prior to purchasing your ticket.
Payment can be made online by Visa or MasterCard. We are not able to process payment by Visa Debit.
Currently On Sale (click on the show to purchase tickets):
- Progress: MDLSX – February 1-3, Curated and presented by The Theatre Centre for Progress
- Progress: Race Cards – February 7-11, Curated and presented by The Theatre Centre in Association with Little Black Afro for Progress
- Progress: LOST in TRANS – February 8-10, Curated and presented by FADO Performance Art Centre for Progress
- Progress: Dis Merci – February 14-17, Curated and presented by Volcano for Progress
- Progress: Contemporaneity 2.0 - February 14-18, Curated and produced by Anandam Dancetheatre for Progress
- Progress: minor matter – February 16-18, Curated and presented by Toronto Dance Community Love-In for Progress
- No Foreigners - February 21-25, co-produced by fu-GEN Theatre and Hong Kong Exile, in association with Theatre Conspiracy and The Theatre Centre
- Map by Years - February 21-25, produced by Peggy Baker Dance Projects
- Progress 3 Show Pass
To Book Individual Tickets from your Pass or Gift Certificate:
After you have purchased a pass or gift certificate, you can login to your account in our online box office and use this to book each of your selected shows. Simply select the performance you would like to attend, put the ticket in your online shopping cart, and during your checkout select “Redeem my passes/gift certificates.” From there, you’ll be able to apply your pass or gift certificate to the order and will not be asked for additional payment.
If you experience any issues, please call the box office at 416.538.0988.
The Theatre Centre is located at 1115 Queen St West.
The entrance to the building is located down a ramp on the corner of Queen St W and Lisgar St (one block west of Dovercourt Rd).
The Theatre Centre is an accessible facility, with barrier-free washrooms and an accessibility lift to facilitate movement between floors. If you are planning a trip to The Theatre Centre and have any questions about accessibility or would like to make any special arrangements, please call our box office at 416.538.0988. We will be happy to make any arrangements to help facilitate an enjoyable visit to The Theatre Centre.
If you would like to provide feedback on our accessibility policy or procedures or your expereince at The Theatre Centre, please call our box office at 416-538-0988 or email us at email@example.com.