Work with us.
The Theatre Centre is committed to employment equity. We encourage applications from queer, transgender and two-spirit people, First Nations, Inuit and Métis, Black people and people of colour, and people with disabilities.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process. Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work with you to meet your needs.
Thanks for your interest! We aren’t currently hiring, but check back here or keep in touch with us on social media to be the first to find out when we are.
The Theatre Centre is currently seeking a part-time Administrative Coordinator.
Hours: 20 hours/week
Start date: July 2023
Deadline to apply: ASAP, rolling until position is filled
Reporting to the Managing Director, and working closely with the wider team, this is a part-time permanent position for the right candidate. The successful individual is highly organized, works well collaborating on a team, and has excellent time management skills. Learn more.
We are seeking energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team at The Theatre Centre Café/Bar.
Hours: 20 hours/week
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and ensuring that our patrons have a great experience.
- Greet and welcome customers as they arrive
- Prepare and serve a variety of hot and cold drinks
- Serve and prepare alcoholic beverages in accordance with AGCO legislation
- Handle cash and card payments and ensure proper cash handling procedures are followed
- Maintain a clean and tidy cafe/bar area at all times
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations and licensing laws
- Collaborate with team members to ensure smooth operations and exceptional customer service
- Background in restaurant/café work environment
- Strong cocktailing and barista skills
- Smart Serve Certified
- Excellent communication, and organizational skills
- Available for at least 20 hours weekly
- Familiarity with Square is an asset
How to apply: The Theatre Centre is committed to employment equity. We encourage applications from queer, transgender and two-spirited people, First Nations, Inuit & Métis, Black people and people of color, and people with disabilities. We’re also committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We would like this application to be as quick and easy for you as possible. If you are interested in this role, please send your most recent resume and a quick introductory email to email@example.com. In your email, please let us know where you heard about the job and why you would like to work with us!
We will be accepting applications and conducting in person interviews on a continuous basis until the position is filled. We appreciate all applicants who submit resumes for The Theatre Centre postings. Personal responses to all inquiries may not be possible. Thank you for your interest!